For Your Panama Hat:
- Pick up the hat by the brim or by cupping the crown with an open palm. Do not pinch it by the crown.
- Your hat will protect you from the sun, not from the rain. Water makes it loose its shape. If it gets wet, dry it in an airy space before storing it.
- Always store it in a dry place. Do not leave it in a closed space such as the back of your car. It needs to breathe.
- If its shape is lost, you can use steam to reshape the crown with your fingers. Iron the brim using steam over a lightly damp towel at low heat.
- To remove dirt and dust, clean it gently with a baby wipe or a lightly damp cloth.
*** If you want to give your Panama hat a rejuvenating treatment, then we suggest you try our unique HAT SPA service! ***